Great Triumph 650 RS
- Red metal flake over flat black. Starts great, runs Awesome. Very fast.
- New tires- Avon Speedmaster 3.00×21 front and Shinko 5.00×16 rear
- New engine, new electronics. new seat, custom handlebars, custom oil tank.
- I can’t remember if this frontend is from a Sportster or a Yamaha XS. Either one is great.
- I shaved the tabs off the frontend then polished the legs so they look great. I’m sure you agree.
- One thing you might not agree on is the spun Moon discs on the front wheel. If not then take them off.
- They come off easily to reveal a regular spoked black wheel. Tough black Powder Coated frame.
This bike is ready to ride.
1 kick and you’ll be riding with the wind in your hair and a smile on your face. As I said, Very fast. You’ll be the envy of all your friends.
Location: Chico, California, United States
See listing: 1967 Triumph RS 650 Custom (from October 7, 2020)