This 1974 Commando Hi Rider is in good condition and runs well.
• Carburetors have been fully serviced and this bike fires up on the first kick
• Front Brake Hydraulics have been completely serviced
• New U.K. made brake hose
• New master cylinder rebuild
• New caliper rebuild
• New fork seals and fresh fork oil
• Some dings on inner front mudguard
• Seat trim has some wear and tear
• The fuel tank is leak free, and is steel construction
I’m not positive if this is the original tank it left the factory with, but was on it when I had purchased the bike, and it has great patina & the correct look.
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
See listing for this 1974 Norton Commando Hi Rider 850 from October 27, 2019