For sale is my 1977 T140 Triumph Bonneville. I just finished servicing this bike. see pictures.
- I have rebuilt the carbs
- Tuned the valves
- Replaced spark plugs
- Replaced any leaky gaskets on the engine. No leaks
- Changed the rubbers and oil on the forks
- New tires and inner tubes. Zero miles on them.
- Flushed oil and transmission oil
- Flushed brake oil. Pads are like new
- New mirrors
- New rear signals
- New battery
- New oil and air filters
- New seat cover
Included with the sale are the service and restoration manuals. Has 16k miles. This bike is a real piece of history. I believe only 1000 of them were made for the U.S and a 1000 in the U.K. It’s a kick starter, and starts right up, idles great. It has straight pipes and is loud. Has good power, real smooth transmission, 5 gears. Clear and clean open signed over VA title.
Location: Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
See listing: 1977 Triumph Bonneville T140 (from November 25, 2020)