1956 BSA DB Clubman Goldstar 500 – Bike is fully restored and in amazing shape
Bike only has about 10 minutes on the engine and has lots of compression.
- Would need to be broken in a bit considering the low engine time.
- Transmission is a standard trans but is marked RRt2. It does not have the reverse shifting plate.
- Has new rims with stainless spokes.
- Tachometer works but not when hooked up, cable may have problems.
- Has small oil leak and head gasket.
These are one of the niceset vintage bikes you can own, lots of chrome and a sound like no other this bike would be great in any collection.
Location: Imlay City, Michigan, United States
Price: Auction <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on October 18, 2020. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.